The Parasitic Skibidi Toilet made its debut appearance in Episode 30, and it has since become a notorious entity in the Skibidi Toilet universe. Crafted by the ingenious Scientist Skibidi Toilet, these toilets are the harbingers of The Infected.
They wield the power of mind control, a formidable ability that allows them to manipulate their victims.
- Species: Skibidi Toilet
- Aliases: Parasite Toilet
- Large Parasitic Skibidi Toilet
- Helicopter Large Parasitic Skibidi Toilet
- Attack Methods: Mind Control
The Parasitic Skibidi Toilet exhibits a peculiar amalgamation of toilet anatomy. It sports the lower section of a toilet seat, with a towering pillar extending from its rear, crowned by a dark LEGO-esque object. Notably, it stands on four legs, while its face is adorned with an extendable metal structure, employed for the sinister purpose of controlling minds.
The design bears a striking resemblance to the headcrabs found in the Half-Life series.
Large Parasitic Skibidi Toilet
These larger variants of the Parasitic Skibidi Toilet are engineered for infecting Titans, displaying a greater capacity for control. Notably, one successfully infiltrated the formidable Titan Speakerman, a feat requiring the combined efforts of two parasites.
Helicopter Large Parasitic Skibidi Toilet
This variant boasts a helicopter rotor, designed for stealthy approaches and manipulating Titans. Although it attempted to infect Titan TV Man / Titan Cameraman, the endeavor proved futile due to the TV Men’s teleportation ability. Similarly, an effort on Upgraded Titan Cameraman was thwarted, as the vigilant Titan caught and neutralized the parasite.
The true menace lies in the Parasitic Skibidi Toilet’s mastery of mind control. Cameramen and Speakermen fall under its dominion, turning them against their own kin.
The process unfolds as follows:
- The Parasitic Skibidi Toilet attaches itself to the target, initiating the mind-control procedure.
- It navigates to the victim’s neck and administers an injection via its “tongue.”
- The victim may become aware of the assault on their consciousness, potentially emitting a low-pitched scream (in the case of larger characters).
- Simultaneously, a visual display of blue sparks reminiscent of iron welding surrounds the victim’s head.
- The victim’s digits undergo elongation.
- The entity is now under the absolute control of the toilet, harmonizing with the Skibidi Anthem until liberation or demise.
A few valiant attempts have been made to thwart the Parasitic Skibidi Toilets. The Scientist Cameraman’s creation, the Parasite Disabler Gun, emerged as a potent weapon. This invention grants its possessor the ability to dispatch infected Cameramen and Speakermen, eradicating the controlling parasite and restoring them to their natural state.
Furthermore, the TV Men showcased their proficiency in removing the parasites, instigating battles amongst the infected, potentially contributing to the decline of these malevolent entities. Their ability to combat Large Parasitic Skibidi Toilets remains uncertain, as the attempt on Titan Speakerman was impeded by G-Man Skibidi Toilet 2.0.
As of Episode 57, Upgraded Titan Speakerman emerged victorious, emerging from the clutches of infestation, while the Large Parasitic Helicopter Skibidi Toilet met its end at the hands of Upgraded Titan Cameraman. Since then, sightings of the Parasitic Skibidi Toilets have become scarce.
Combat Weaknesses: They prove susceptible to being crushed or thrown by The Alliance, leading to explosive consequences.
Range Weaknesses: Scientist Cameramen have observed that when Alliance members, after being shot with a disinfecting weapon, release the parasite, they promptly succumb, severing the connection to their unfortunate victim’s neck.
- This marks the smallest Skibidi Toilet ever encountered.
- It follows the Mini Skibidi Toilet as the second diminutive toilet in the series.
- Two Large Parasitic Skibidi Toilets undertook the endeavor to infect Titan Speakerman, with one being successfully removed.
- An intriguing phenomenon emerged when used on Titan Speakerman, as his red core transitioned to a yellow hue. Whether this transformation correlates with the original core’s color remains an enigma, given that Titan Speakerman remains the sole test subject.
- Some variants of the Parasitic Skibidi Toilet feature a substitution of organic spider legs with mechanical counterparts, a peculiar design choice observed in both the Large Parasitic Skibidi Toilet and the Helicopter Large Parasitic Skibidi Toilet.
- The Parasitic Skibidi Toilets appear to be on the brink of extinction, their presence noticeably absent in recent episodes.
In the ever-evolving narrative of the Skibidi Toilet universe, the Parasitic Skibidi Toilet stands as a testament to the boundless creativity of its creators.
Its enigmatic nature and potent abilities continue to captivate audiences, leaving them eagerly awaiting future developments in this curious saga.